Posted On 02/23/2018
I would like to take this moment to thank Merakiforever for nominating me. This is kind of, “Chain-letter-ish”, which I don’t like, but I’ll make an exception this time. This is a nice way to say hello, get to know others, let people get to know you and a opportunity to spread some Positive Vibes! So thanks again Meraki!
1.Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, links their blog. Include award graphic.
2.Answer the questions provided.
3.Make a new set of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
4.Nominate 11 others and share your post with them so they see it.
- Dog Training Guidance
- B. Brown
- Mark Ryan
- dark anki
The bond between a daughter/son and mother is followed by an intense pure love that has no limits, no crude, and no materialism.
Share your #thoughts #poem #story #arts..anything you wish.
Love you All
My Response To Meraki’s Statement:
(Picture derived from Google)
An ever-flowing, everlasting, ever-being thing.
As it envelopes my body,
I feel it, so energizing…
by Maxwanette A.Poetess
This was indeed fun!
My 11 Questions…
1. If you had the chance to pick 1 “Do-Over” in life, what would it be?
2. What does love mean to you?
3. If you could go back in time, what 3 vital things would you tell your younger self?
4. What is one of your biggest and most important life lessons?
5. What is something you learned and knowledge, had you re-learn it?
6. What makes you laugh?
7. What makes you happy?
8. What is your favorite pastime?
9. What is your favorite thing to eat?
10. What do you do, to change your negative to a positive?
11. Did you remember to love and cherish your existence?
*It is said that the Liebster Award was created to recognize and/or discover new bloggers; and welcome them to the blogosphere. “Liebster” is a German word meaning beloved or dearest. This Award exists only on the internet as pixels, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers.